Thursday, September 24, 2009

Preaching at Harvest Decatur

Heather, I and the girls had a great weekend in Decatur. It was exciting to see another church plant almost a year into it's existence. The church meets in a movie theater each week. There are some folks who arrive at the church at 6:30 AM to begin set up for the church service that starts at 9. It is such an encouragement to see the sacrifice that so many make realizing the awesome privelege it is to serve the Lord.I preached on James 4:1-10. The Lord really makes it clear that He is not OK with His people living like the world, but He is so gracious and He shows His people the way to repentance and He stands against those who are proud. What a great God we serve! I will include some pictures of our time at Harvest Decatur.
I will give some of the highlights for my time at the Harvest Training Center over the couple of days. It has been an awesome week.














No comments:

Post a Comment